The Fall is filled with delicious pumpkin flavors, this recipe happens to be one of my favorite new finds. Throw a batch of these together grab a pumpkin spice latte and you’re ready to go.
- 1 box Vanilla or Golden cake mix
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ block cream cheese, softened
- ½ stick butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin butter
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with liners, or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water and sour cream. Mix with a hand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until ingredients are well combined. Add pumpkin and cinnamon and mix for another 30 seconds.
- Divide batter between prepared mini or regular muffin tins. Bake for 20-23 minutes for regular cupcakes and 12-15 minutes for mini cupcakes.
- While cupcakes bake, prepare frosting. Mix cream cheese, butter, and sugar on low speed until combined. Add pumpkin butter and cinnamon until all ingredients are combined. Gradually add in enough milk to reach desired frosting consistency.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and cool completely. Once cupcakes are cool, top with frosting.
Recipe from the Duchess of Fork
What are some of your favorite Fall recipes?